M-BIZ has been creating an innovative business model for mobile vendors and mobile publishers to maximize their revenue by exploring potential markets. At the same time M-BIZ is transforming the user experience by developing solutions for user-friendly access and purchase to mobile games.
M-BIZ provides an unrivalled, dedicated service to its partners (mobile game publishers) and clients (mobile handset manufacturers – Samsung Mobile). M-BIZ has secured its role as an integral and intermediary part of this very exciting expansion of the mobile phone industry and Samsung Mobile is our main partner. We are looking to recruit a new business development team to develop new solution and service in mobile gaming in Turkey. At the moment, we have offices in London UK, Russia, South Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam and Egypt and we are currently setting up an office in Istanbul, Turkey.
We currently have a great opportunity for a QA Tester/Coordinator to join our mobile phone software QA team in Istanbul, Turkey.
Position: QA Tester/Coordinator (Sinakci)
Job Style: Permanent full time
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Execute the mobile game file test
- Report, track bugs and suggest UI improvements
- Create a criteria for the testing manual
- Coordinate a game file submission deadline for our partner game publishers
- Maintain any documentation of technical guidelines
- Perform any miscellaneous tasks as Company requires you to do from time to time
- Must be Turkish resident
- Native Turkish speaker as well as fluent English
- Some QA experience in software testing (preferably in Java Games)
- Good understanding of the mobile industry and mobile games
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your English CV/Resume and cover letter to: